Chase Sapphire Preferred Travel Rewards Credit Card, Get 50K Points After 4K Spend in First 3 Months
Chase is offering the Chase Sapphire Preferred Credit Card 50,000 Bonus Points which is equal too $625 towards travel or hotel, $500 cash when you spend $4000 in the first 3 months of opening account. The annual fee for the first year is $0 and then after the first year the annual fee is $95. Some of the benefits that you will be getting in this card is.
- Earn 50,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $625 toward travel and hotel, or $500 in cash when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®
- Chase Sapphire is named Best Credit Card for Flexible Travel Redemption by Kiplinger’s Personal Finance, July 2016
- You will get 2X points on travel and dining at restaurants worldwide & 1 point per dollar spent on all other purchases.
- To get additional 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening
- There is no foreign transaction fees on the card
- You will be able to transfer points to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs such as United and others.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- There will be no blackout dates or travel restrictions when you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- $0 Intro Annual Fee for the first year, then $95