Chase Ink Business Preferred Card, Get 80K Points with $5K Spent in First 3 months
Chase is offering the Chase Ink Business Preferred Card with 80,000 Bonus Points in Ultimate rewards when you spend $5000 in the first 3 months of application. There is an annual fee of $95 dollars in the card. 80K Bonus is $1000 travel rewards when you redeem through the Chase Ultimate Rewards website. This is what you get with the credit card.
- You will get 80,000 bonus points after you spend $5,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That’s $1,000 toward travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
- You earn 3 points per $1 on the first $150,000 spent in select categories each account anniversary year such as travel including airfare, hotels, rental cars, train tickets, and taxis, shipping purchases, internet, cable, phone services, advertising purchase with social media sites and search engines.
- Or earn 1 point per $1 on all other purchases
- Points are worth 25% more when you redeem for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards
- You can redeem your points for travel, cash back, gift cards and more, and your points don’t expire as long as you have the card.
- You can transfer your points to other travel portals such as United.
- There are no foreign transaction fees
- Employee cards at no additional cost
- Cell Phone Protection for which you can get up to $600 per claim in cell phone protection
- Trip Cancellation / Trip Interruptions insurance
Purchase protection for up to 120 days against damage or theft up to $10,000 per claim and $50,000 per account
- Extended Warranty Protection for another year for U.S. manufacturer’s warranty
Auto Rental Collison Damage Waiver
- There is an annual $95 Annual Fee